Once an individual takes the TAP assessment, he cannot take it again for another 90 days. In a given time period, the first time the TAP is taken is usually the most accurate. We have two methods for a team to get the TAP results of an individual that has taken the TAP assessment for another team within the last 90 days.
Option 1: Player logs in to his account and shares previous TAP results with new team. How?
- Player goes to www.TakeTheTAP.com on computer / tablet and clicks “INDIVIDUAL LOGIN”
- Player logs in using Email address & password used when he originally took the TAP and created his account. If he cannot remember the password, he can click Reset Password.
- Once logged in, Player clicks on “Sharing” tab on left pane and then enters Phillies in the code section and clicks the “Share” button.
Option 2: Player retakes the TAP. In order to retake the TAP, it must be Proctored by a team representative from within team’s TAP 360 console.
- If you are proctoring a TAP assessment in person, first log yourself into the TAP 360 Console (go to TakeTheTAP.com and click “Team Login” to log yourself in)
- Then click “Start Proctored Exam” from the bottom of the Prospects tab. The system will keep track of proctored TAPs.